Moe’s Southwest Grill is excited to offer our full-time and part-time employees a Tuition Assistance Program. The purpose of this program is to encourage our employees to continue their education and assist in personal development professionally.
To be eligible, employees must meet all the following:
1. One continuous year with Moe’s Southwest Grill, working at least 20 hours per week and continue to work 20 hours per week on a regular basis (1,000 hours/year).
2. A satisfactory performance review during most recent review.
3. Registered in a program that will result in a Post High School degree or certificate.
4. A new request/application must be completed prior to each semester that the employee is requesting tuition assistance. Application must be approved before courses begin.
• Expenses eligible for reimbursement include tuition, textbooks, registration fees, and lab fees (if needed).
• Final grades must be submitted within 30 days of completion. A passing grade of a C or better must be met.
• Moe’s Southwest Grill will not approve nor provide an advance for tuition assistance. The program is for reimbursement only, on previously approved applications.
• If the employee terminates prior to the end of the course, the employee becomes ineligible for reimbursement.
• If the employee drops a course before receiving a final grade, the employee is ineligible for reimbursement.
• Upon successful completion of courses and after providing eligible grades and receipts, Moe’s Southwest Grill
will reimburse the employee up to $6000 per calendar year.
• Any unused portion cannot be carried over for a subsequent year and employees cannot "bank" funds to be used in the future.
1. Applications should be submitted within 30 days prior to the course start date. Please include the program/degree plan in which enrolled and email all information to email@example.com.
2. You will receive notice of eligibility via email.
3. Within 30 days of course completion, you must provide final grades and receipts for reimbursement.
4. Upon satisfactory completion of the course(s) and payment of the course(s), Moe’s Southwest Grill will process the reimbursement within four (4) weeks.
Requests for exception to the Tuition Assistance Program can be submitted in writing to the Human Resources department. The request will be subject to a formal review and a final decision will be made.